For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceLYPD6 contains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain. The exact function of LYPD6 is not known.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
- LY6/PLAUR domain containing 6 antibody
- Ly6/PLAUR domain containing protein 6 antibody
- MGC52057 antibody
Anti-LYPD6 antibody images
Western blot - LYPD6 antibody (ab85499)
Anti-LYPD6 antibody (ab85499) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + human fetal small intestine lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LYPD6 antibody (ab85499)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"