For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-LYRM1 antibody
See all LYRM1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to LYRM1
- SpecificityTwo isoforms of LYRM1 are known to exist; ab106665 will recognize both isoforms. ab106665 is predicted not to cross-react with other LYRM family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the center of Human LYRM1 (EAW66844).
- Positive control
- Human liver tissue lysate; Rat liver tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa.
- FunctionMay promote cell proliferation and inhibition of apoptosis of preadipocytes.
- Tissue specificityHigh levels in adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I LYR family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 1110065L10Rik antibody
- 2310004B22Rik antibody
- 4930404J24Rik antibody
Anti-LYRM1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab106665)
Immunofluorescence of LYRM1 in rat liver tissue with ab106665 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - LYRM1 antibody (ab106665)
Lane 1 : Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab106665) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab106665) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - LYRM1 antibody (ab106665)
ab106665, at 5µg/ml, staining LYRM1 in rat liver tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-LYRM1 antibody (ab106665)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"