For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107980 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for nuclear and mitochondrial iron-sulfur protein biosynthesis.
- Tissue specificityReduced mRNA levels in Friedreich ataxia patients.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; iron-sulfur cluster biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complex I LYR family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BC034664 antibody
- C6orf149 antibody
- CGI 203 antibody
Anti-LYRM4 antibody images
References for Anti-LYRM4 antibody (ab107980)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"