For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesRabbit Ig G is purified by peptide affinity chromatography method
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceLYSMD2 contains 1 LysM repeat and its exact function is still unclear. Two isoforms have been identified.
- DKFZp686I2243 antibody
- LysM and putative peptidoglycan binding domain containing protein 2 antibody
- LysM, putative peptidoglycan-binding, domain containing 2 antibody
- MGC35274 antibody
Anti-LYSMD2 antibody images
References for Anti-LYSMD2 antibody (ab90414)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"