For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe specific function of LYSMD4 is not yet known.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- FLJ33008 antibody
- LysM putative peptidoglycan binding domain containing 4 antibody
- MGC99501 antibody
Anti-LYSMD4 antibody images
Western blot - LYSMD4 antibody (ab87162)
Anti-LYSMD4 antibody (ab87162) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HepG2 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-LYSMD4 antibody (ab87162)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"