For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Lysophospholipase 1 antibody [EPR3666]
See all Lysophospholipase 1 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3666] to Lysophospholipase 1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC, Flow Cytmore details
IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human Lysophospholipase 1.
- Positive control
- Human fetal liver, Human fetal heart and Human spleen cell lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR3666
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 21, 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
- FunctionHydrolyzes fatty acids from S-acylated cysteine residues in proteins such as trimeric G alpha proteins or HRAS. Has depalmitoylating activity and also low lysophospholipase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AB hydrolase 2 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Acyl protein thioesterase 1 antibody
- Acyl-protein thioesterase 1 antibody
- APT 1 antibody
Anti-Lysophospholipase 1 antibody [EPR3666] images
References for Anti-Lysophospholipase 1 antibody [EPR3666] (ab91600)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"