For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab36362? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab36362 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Lo Sasso G et al. Loss of Sirt1 function improves intestinal anti-bacterial defense and protects from colitis-induced colorectal cancer. PLoS One 9:e102495 (2014).
- Zhou WJ et al. Induction of intestinal stem cells by R-spondin 1 and Slit2 augments chemoradioprotection. Nature 501:107-11 (2013).
- Tiwari S et al. Establishing human lacrimal gland cultures with secretory function. PLoS One 7:e29458 (2012).
- Ballon G et al. Kaposi sarcoma herpesvirus (KSHV) vFLIP oncoprotein induces B cell transdifferentiation and tumorigenesis in mice. J Clin Invest 121:1141-53 (2011).
- Shorning BY et al. Intestinal renin-angiotensin system is stimulated after deletion of Lkb1. Gut : (2011).
- Zoega M et al. Proteinase 3 carries small unusual carbohydrates and associates with alpha-defensins. J Proteomics : (2011).
- Paredes-Sabja D & Sarker MR Host serum factor triggers germination of Clostridium perfringens spores lacking the cortex hydrolysis machinery. J Med Microbiol 60:1734-41 (2011).
- Cadwell K et al. A key role for autophagy and the autophagy gene Atg16l1 in mouse and human intestinal Paneth cells. Nature 456:259-63 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"