For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Note: The Prediluted antibody is supplied in our Universal antibody dilution buffer (AR-6526) green in color(NaCl 1.2%,Tris Hcl 0.3%,Proclin 3 0.05%,Triton X 100 0.025%,Green color(food) 0.01%,H2o 98%,carrier protein(proprietary)0.5%
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionLysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
- Involvement in diseaseAmyloidosis 8
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
References for Anti-Lysozyme antibody, prediluted (ab124486)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"