For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab33682? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab33682 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Ogura M et al. Macrophages unlock progression of breast cancer cells experiencing matrigel-segregation in transplantation models. Sci Rep 7:11028 (2017).
- Kedl RM et al. Migratory dendritic cells acquire and present lymphatic endothelial cell-archived antigens during lymph node contraction. Nat Commun 8:2034 (2017).
- de Jong PR et al. ERK5 signalling rescues intestinal epithelial turnover and tumour cell proliferation upon ERK1/2 abrogation. Nat Commun 7:11551 (2016).
- Datar SA et al. Disrupted NOS signaling in lymphatic endothelial cells exposed to chronically increased pulmonary lymph flow. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 311:H137-45 (2016).
- Cho S et al. Effects of levonorgestrel-releasing intrauterine system on lymphangiogenesis of adenomyosis. Am J Clin Pathol 143:352-61 (2015).
- Moreira Â et al. Obesity inhibits lymphangiogenesis in prostate tumors. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 7:348-52 (2014).
- Abe H et al. Lymphatic involvement in the disappearance of steroidogenic cells from the corpus luteum during luteolysis. PLoS One 9:e88953 (2014).
- Yakimchuk K et al. Inhibition of lymphoma vascularization and dissemination by estrogen receptor ß agonists. Blood 123:2054-61 (2014).
- Lyons TR et al. Cyclooxygenase-2-dependent lymphangiogenesis promotes nodal metastasis of postpartum breast cancer. J Clin Invest 124:3901-12 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"