For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionProbable transcriptional regulator that may play a crucial role in embryogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 BTB (POZ) domains.
Contains 6 Kelch repeats.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain, heart, kidney, liver and lung.
Information by UniProt
- Leucine zipper like regulator 1 antibody
- Leucine zipper like transcription regulator 1 antibody
- Leucine-zipper-like transcriptional regulator 1 antibody
Anti-LZTR1 antibody images
Western blot - LZTR1 antibody (ab66648)
All lanes : Anti-LZTR1 antibody (ab66648) at 2.5 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer)
Lane 1 : (A) Molecular Marker
Lane 2 : (B) Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 50000
Predicted band size : 95 kDa
Observed band size : 80 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 55 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-LZTR1 antibody (ab66648)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"