For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab103437 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 117 kDa.
- FunctionRequired for secretory cargo traffic from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus and for normal transitional endoplasmic reticulum (tER) organization.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC16 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686C2486 antibody
- FLJ23871 antibody
- FLJ25761 antibody
Anti-LZTR2 antibody images
References for Anti-LZTR2 antibody (ab103437)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"