For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: Isoform 2, 69 kDa; Isoform 1, 117 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for secretory cargo traffic from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus and for normal transitional endoplasmic reticulum (tER) organization.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SEC16 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686C2486 antibody
- FLJ23871 antibody
- FLJ25761 antibody
Anti-LZTR2 antibody images
Western blot - LZTR2 antibody (ab73044)
All lanes : Anti-LZTR2 antibody (ab73044) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : LZTR2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 69 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-LZTR2 antibody (ab73044)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"