For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab90019 is purified by a peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 78 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in macrophages and peripheral blood monocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MACPF domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- macrophage expressed 1 antibody
- Macrophage expressed gene 1 antibody
- Macrophage gene 1 protein antibody
Anti-Macrophage Specific Gene antibody images
References for Anti-Macrophage Specific Gene antibody (ab90019)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"