For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. We recommend using about 2.5 ug of total protein per lane in the colorimetric detection method, and about 0.25µg for ECL detection.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay function to silence the spindle checkpoint and allow mitosis to proceed through anaphase by binding MAD2L1 after it has become dissociated from the MAD2L1-CDC20 complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAD2L1BP family.
- Developmental stageDuring the cell cycle, levels increase and then remain constant until late mitosis after which they drop.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. During early mitosis, unevenly distributed throughout the nucleoplasm. From metaphase to anaphase, concentrated on the spindle.
Information by UniProt
- Caught by MAD2 protein antibody
- CMT2 antibody
- dJ261G23.1 antibody
Anti-MAD2L1 binding protein antibody images
Western blot - MAD2L1 binding protein antibody (ab37584)
References for Anti-MAD2L1 binding protein antibody (ab37584)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"