For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionEsterifies acyl-group from acyl-ACP to the sn-1 position of glycerol-3-phosphate, an essential step in glycerolipid biosynthesis. Overexpression activates the mTOR pathway.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Expressed in liver, kidney, testis, brain, heart, skeletal muscle, thyroid, prostate, thymus and placenta. Also expressed lung and adipose tissue.
- PathwayGlycerolipid metabolism; triacylglycerol biosynthesis.
Phospholipid metabolism; CDP-diacylglycerol biosynthesis; CDP-diacylglycerol from sn-glycerol 3-phosphate: step 1/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 1-acyl-sn-glycerol-3-phosphate acyltransferase family.
- DomainThe HXXXXD motif is essential for acyltransferase activity and may constitute the binding site for the phosphate moiety of the glycerol-3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 8 antibody
- 1 acylglycerol 3 phosphate O acyltransferase 9 antibody
- 1 AGP acyltransferase 9 antibody
Anti-MAG1 antibody images
References for Anti-MAG1 antibody (ab122948)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"