For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityPurified IgA
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis. Not expressed in other normal tissues, but is expressed in tumors of different histological origins.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MAGE domain.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer/testis antigen 3.4 antibody
- Cancer/testis antigen family 3 member 4 antibody
- CT3.4 antibody
Anti-MAGEB6 antibody images
Western blot - MAGEB6 antibody (ab68027)
All lanes : Anti-MAGEB6 antibody (ab68027) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MAGEB6 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MAGEB6 antibody (ab68027)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"