For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionRegulates proliferation of smooth muscle cells (By similarity). Component of the N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC) complex which may catalyze acetylation of N-terminal methionine residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAK10 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- bA379P1.1 antibody
- Embryonic growth-associated protein homolog antibody
- FLJ21613 antibody
Anti-MAK10 antibody images
References for Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab105539)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"