For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MAK10 antibody
See all MAK10 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MAK10
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 14 amino acid internal sequence peptide of Human MAK10 (NP_078911).
- Positive control
- Mouse heart tissue lysate, Human heart tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the microwave method before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.
- FunctionRegulates proliferation of smooth muscle cells (By similarity). Component of the N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC) complex which may catalyze acetylation of N-terminal methionine residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAK10 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- bA379P1.1 antibody
- Embryonic growth-associated protein homolog antibody
- FLJ21613 antibody
Anti-MAK10 antibody images
Western blot - MAK10 antibody (ab106444)
Lane 1 : Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab106444) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab106444) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse heart tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MAK10 antibody (ab106444)
ab106444 at 5 µg/ml staining MAK10 in Human heart tissue by Immunohistochemistry Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab106444)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"