For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 83 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionRegulates proliferation of smooth muscle cells (By similarity). Component of the N-terminal acetyltransferase C (NatC) complex which may catalyze acetylation of N-terminal methionine residues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAK10 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- bA379P1.1 antibody
- Embryonic growth-associated protein homolog antibody
- FLJ21613 antibody
Anti-MAK10 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab119112)
Immunohistochemistry on Formalin-Fixed, Paraffin-Embedded Human Kidney tissue using ab119112 at 10 µg/ml.
Western blot - Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab119112)
Lane 1 : Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab119112) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab119112) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : mouse heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : mouse heart tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 83 kDa
References for Anti-MAK10 antibody (ab119112)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"