For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
- RelevanceMAK3 belongs to the acetyltransferase family, MAK3 subfamily. It contains one N-acetyltransferase domain. It is a probable N-acetyltransferase.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- C14orf35 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 35 antibody
- FLJ35355 antibody
Anti-MAK3 antibody images
References for Anti-MAK3 antibody (ab107541)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"