For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids114 to 126
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-MAL antibody (ab15418)
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- MAL protein gene
- Mal T-cell differentiation protein
- FunctionCould be an important component in vesicular trafficking cycling between the Golgi complex and the apical plasma membrane. Could be involved in myelin biogenesis and/or myelin function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MAL family.
Contains 1 MARVEL domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in the intermediate and late stages of T-cell differentiation.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for MAL peptide (ab39812)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"