For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
- FunctionCarbohydrate-binding protein with a strong ligand preference for Glc2-N-glycan. May play a role in the early steps of protein N-glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the malectin family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- KIAA0152 antibody
- Malectin antibody
- Mlec antibody
- MLEC_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Malectin antibody images
References for Anti-Malectin antibody (ab97616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"