For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab27642? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab27642 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yamada T et al. Nitrosative modifications of the Ca2+ release complex and actin underlie arthritis-induced muscle weakness. Ann Rheum Dis N/A:N/A (2014).
- Cheng AJ et al. Antioxidant treatments do not improve force recovery after fatiguing stimulation of mouse skeletal muscle fibres. J Physiol N/A:N/A (2014).
- Dasgupta A et al. Protein carbonylation and aggregation precede neuronal apoptosis induced by partial glutathione depletion. ASN Neuro 4: (2012).
- Opalach K et al. Lifelong calorie restriction alleviates age-related oxidative damage in peripheral nerves. Rejuvenation Res 13:65-74 (2010).
- Reardon TF & Allen DG Iron injections in mice increase skeletal muscle iron content, induce oxidative stress and reduce exercise performance. Exp Physiol 94:720-30 (2009).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"