For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9084? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9084 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Gimenez-Ibanez S et al. The bacterial effector HopX1 targets JAZ transcriptional repressors to activate jasmonate signaling and promote infection in Arabidopsis. PLoS Biol 12:e1001792 (2014).
- Rougemaille M et al. Ers1 links HP1 to RNAi. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11258-63 (2012).
- Zhang L et al. Ubiquitylation of p53 by the APC/C inhibitor Trim39. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012).
- Lin CH et al. Clathrin heavy chain mediates TACC3 targeting to mitotic spindles to ensure spindle stability. J Cell Biol 189:1097-105 (2010).
- Wolf E et al. Exon, intron and splice site locations in the spliceosomal B complex. EMBO J 28:2283-2292 (2009).
- Bessonov S et al. Isolation of an active step I spliceosome and composition of its RNP core. Nature : (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"