For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9084? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9084 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Sánchez H et al. Architectural plasticity of human BRCA2-RAD51 complexes in DNA break repair. Nucleic Acids Res 45:4507-4518 (2017).
- Fan ZQ et al. The Banana Fruit SINA Ubiquitin Ligase MaSINA1 Regulates the Stability of MaICE1 to be Negatively Involved in Cold Stress Response. Front Plant Sci 8:995 (2017).
- Medina-Puche L et al. ß-carbonic anhydrases play a role in salicylic acid perception in Arabidopsis. PLoS One 12:e0181820 (2017).
- Urban JH et al. Phage display and selection of lanthipeptides on the carboxy-terminus of the gene-3 minor coat protein. Nat Commun 8:1500 (2017).
- Leung JW et al. ZMYM3 regulates BRCA1 localization at damaged chromatin to promote DNA repair. Genes Dev 31:260-274 (2017).
- Gimenez-Ibanez S et al. The bacterial effector HopX1 targets JAZ transcriptional repressors to activate jasmonate signaling and promote infection in Arabidopsis. PLoS Biol 12:e1001792 (2014).
- Wang HY et al. AS160 deficiency causes whole-body insulin resistance via composite effects in multiple tissues. Biochem J 449:479-89 (2013).
- Rougemaille M et al. Ers1 links HP1 to RNAi. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:11258-63 (2012).
- Zhang L et al. Ubiquitylation of p53 by the APC/C inhibitor Trim39. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A : (2012).
- Lin CH et al. Clathrin heavy chain mediates TACC3 targeting to mitotic spindles to ensure spindle stability. J Cell Biol 189:1097-105 (2010).
- Wolf E et al. Exon, intron and splice site locations in the spliceosomal B complex. EMBO J 28:2283-2292 (2009).
- Bessonov S et al. Isolation of an active step I spliceosome and composition of its RNP core. Nature : (2008).
- Sun XJ et al. Genome-wide survey and developmental expression mapping of zebrafish SET domain-containing genes. PLoS One 3:e1499 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"