For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab65? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab65 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Kamennaya NA & Post AF Characterization of cyanate metabolism in marine Synechococcus and Prochlorococcus spp. Appl Environ Microbiol 77:291-301 (2011).
- Im YJ et al. Structure and function of the ESCRT-II-III interface in multivesicular body biogenesis. Dev Cell 17:234-43 (2009).
- Verhoeven GS et al. Differential bacterial surface display of peptides by the transmembrane domain of OmpA. PLoS One 4:e6739 (2009).
- Liu X et al. Whole-genome comparison of Leu3 binding in vitro and in vivo reveals the importance of nucleosome occupancy in target site selection. Genome Res 16:1517-28 (2006).
- Liu X et al. DIP-chip: rapid and accurate determination of DNA-binding specificity. Genome Res 15:421-7 (2005).
- Leliveld SR et al. Apoptin induces tumor-specific apoptosis as a globular multimer. J Biol Chem 278:9042-51 (2003).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"