For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/250.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Use buffer at pH 6 for antigen retrieval.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 MAM domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- MAM domain-containing protein 2 antibody
- MAM domain-containing proteoglycan antibody
- MAMC2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-MAMDC2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-MAMDC2 antibody (ab121697)
Lane 1 :
Lanes 2 - 3 : Anti-MAMDC2 antibody (ab121697)
Lane 1 : Marker
Lane 2 : HEK293T cell lysate - vector only transfected
Lane 3 : HEK293T cell lysate - overexpressing MAMDC2 with a C-terminal myc-DDK tag (~3.1kDa)
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MAMDC2 antibody (ab121697)
Immunohistochemical staining of paraffin embedded Human duodenum, using 1/15 ab121697.
References for Anti-MAMDC2 antibody (ab121697)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"