For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107984 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionTranscriptional coactivator. Stimulates the transcriptional activity of MEF2C. Stimulates MYOD1 activity in part via MEF2, resulting in an enhancement of skeletal muscle differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle, brain, placenta and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SAP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- 2810022D01Rik antibody
- 5430432N15Rik antibody
- AW743872 antibody
Anti-MAMSTR antibody images
References for Anti-MAMSTR antibody (ab107984)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"