For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).
- RelevanceMAN2B1 is necessary for the catabolism of N-linked carbohydrates released during glycoprotein turnover. It cleaves all known types of alpha-mannosidic linkages.
- Cellular localizationLysosome
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Laman antibody
- Lysosomal acid alpha mannosidase antibody
Anti-MAN2B1 antibody images
Western blot - MAN2B1 antibody (ab68033)
All lanes : Anti-MAN2B1 antibody (ab68033) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MAN2B1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate secondary
antibody at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 114 kDa
Observed band size : 140 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MAN2B1 antibody (ab68033)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"