For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesab122660 is mono-specific.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10 - 1/20. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 38 family.
Information by UniProt
- alpha D mannoside mannohydrolase antibody
- alpha mannosidase 2C1 antibody
- Alpha mannosidase 6A8B antibody
Anti-MAN2C1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-MAN2C1 antibody (ab122660)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli. Recommended concentration of ab122660 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-MAN2C1 antibody (ab122660)
ab122660, at 1/10 dilution, staining MAN2C1 in paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MAN2C1 antibody (ab122660)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"