For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 120 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa).
- FunctionExoglycosidase that cleaves the single beta-linked mannose residue from the non-reducing end of all N-linked glycoprotein oligosaccharides.
- PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan degradation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MANBA are the cause of a mild disorder that affects peripheral and central nervous system myelin.
Mannosidosis, beta A, lysosomal
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 2 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- Beta-mannosidase antibody
- GC04M103771 antibody
- Lysosomal beta A mannosidase antibody
Anti-MANBA antibody images
Western blot - MANBA antibody (ab70192)
All lanes : Anti-MANBA antibody (ab70192) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MANBA transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 101 kDa
Observed band size : 120 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MANBA antibody (ab70192)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"