For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa.
- FunctionExoglycosidase that cleaves the single beta-linked mannose residue from the non-reducing end of all N-linked glycoprotein oligosaccharides.
- PathwayGlycan metabolism; N-glycan degradation.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in MANBA are the cause of a mild disorder that affects peripheral and central nervous system myelin.
Mannosidosis, beta A, lysosomal
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 2 family.
- Cellular localizationLysosome.
Information by UniProt
- Beta-mannosidase antibody
- GC04M103771 antibody
- Lysosomal beta A mannosidase antibody
Anti-MANBA antibody images
References for Anti-MANBA antibody (ab96162)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"