For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in the liver and kidney. Expressed at lower levels in muscle, pancreas, heart, placenta, lung and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 99 family.
modificationsUndergoes proteolytic cleavage in the C-terminal region.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 4932703L02 antibody
- Alpha 1,2 endomannosidase antibody
- DKFZp686D20120 antibody
Anti-MANEA antibody images
References for Anti-MANEA antibody (ab105647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"