For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionGlycosyltransferase involved in the elongation of O-linked ligands to activate Notch signaling. Possesses fucose-specific beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 31 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase manic fringe antibody
- Beta-1 antibody
- Beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase manic fringe antibody
Anti-Manic Fringe antibody images
References for Anti-Manic Fringe antibody (ab104708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"