For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107989 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa.
- FunctionRemoves the amino-terminal methionine from nascent proteins (By similarity). May play a role in colon tumorigenesis.
- Tissue specificityOverexpressed in colon cancer cell lines and colon tumors as compared to normal tissues (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M24A family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- AMP1D_HUMAN antibody
- CDS of metAP 3 within PCR fragment antibody
- M ethionine aminopeptidase 1D, mitochondrial precursor antibody
Anti-MAP1D antibody images
References for Anti-MAP1D antibody (ab107989)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"