For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 182 kDa.
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Activates the CSBP2, P38 and JNK MAPK pathways, but not the ERK pathway. Specifically phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas, and at lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Localized in perinuclear vesicular-like structures, probably Golgi-associated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- dJ473J16.1 (mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 4) antibody
- FLJ42439 antibody
- KIAA0213 antibody
Anti-MAP3K4 antibody images
References for Anti-MAP3K4 antibody (ab123714)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"