For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Activates the CSBP2, P38 and JNK MAPK pathways, but not the ERK pathway. Specifically phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas, and at lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Localized in perinuclear vesicular-like structures, probably Golgi-associated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- dJ473J16.1 (mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 4) antibody
- FLJ42439 antibody
- KIAA0213 antibody
Anti-MAP3K4 antibody images
IHC-P - MAP3K4 antibody (ab55669)
MAP3K4 antibody (ab55669) used in immunohistochemistry at 1ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human small Intestine.
Western blot - MAP3K4 antibody (ab55669)
Predicted band size : 164 kDa
MAP3K4 antibody (ab55669) at 1ug/lane + NIH/3T3 cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-MAP3K4 antibody (ab55669)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"