For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP551Y
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for IP.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||1/100 - 1/250.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 200 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 182 kDa).
- FunctionComponent of a protein kinase signal transduction cascade. Activates the CSBP2, P38 and JNK MAPK pathways, but not the ERK pathway. Specifically phosphorylates and activates MAP2K4 and MAP2K6.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle and pancreas, and at lower levels in other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region. Localized in perinuclear vesicular-like structures, probably Golgi-associated vesicles.
Information by UniProt
- dJ473J16.1 (mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 4) antibody
- FLJ42439 antibody
- KIAA0213 antibody
Anti-MAP3K4 antibody [EP551Y] images
References for Anti-MAP3K4 antibody [EP551Y] (ab40784)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"