For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 91 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in the response to environmental stress. Appears to act upstream of the JUN N-terminal pathway. May play a role in hematopoietic lineage decisions and growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed primarily in hematopoietic organs, including bone marrow, spleen and thymus. Also expressed at very low levels in lung, kidney, mammary glands and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- Hematopoietic progenitor kinase 1 antibody
- Hematopoietic progenitor kinase antibody
- HPK1 antibody
Anti-MAP4K1 antibody images
Western blot - MAP4K1 antibody (ab76379)
Anti-MAP4K1 antibody (ab76379) at 1 µg/ml + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 91 kDa
Observed band size : 75 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 31 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-MAP4K1 antibody (ab76379)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"