For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab102930 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceThe function of this protein remains unknown.
- C14_5346 antibody
- C14orf32 antibody
- Chromosome 14 open reading frame 32 antibody
Anti-MAPK1IP1L antibody images
Western blot - MAPK1IP1L antibody (ab102930)
Anti-MAPK1IP1L antibody (ab102930) at 1/100 dilution + Y79 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 24 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MAPK1IP1L antibody (ab102930)
ab102930 at 1/50 dilution staining MAPK1IP1L in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded kidney carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Detection utilised DAB.
References for Anti-MAPK1IP1L antibody (ab102930)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"