For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MARCKS (phospho S152 + S153) antibody
See all MARCKS primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MARCKS (phospho S152 + S153)
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, Dot blotmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
This antibody was developed against synthetic phosphopeptide corresponding to amino acids residues surrounding the phospho-Ser152 and phospho Ser 153 of MARCKS (Rat).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 100µg/ml BSA, 150mM Sodium Chloride, 10mM HEPES. pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurification by chromatography on a Protein A column and phospho-peptide and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 80 kDa).
- FunctionMARCKS is the most prominent cellular substrate for protein kinase C. This protein binds calmodulin, actin, and synapsin. MARCKS is a filamentous (F) actin cross-linking protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MARCKS family.
modificationsPhosphorylation by PKC displaces MARCKS from the membrane. It also inhibits the F-actin cross-linking activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 80 kDa protein antibody
- 80K L antibody
- 80K L protein antibody
Anti-MARCKS (phospho S152 + S153) antibody images
References for Anti-MARCKS (phospho S152 + S153) antibody (ab13811)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"