For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 89 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- RelevanceThis complex of proteins may play a role in cytoskeletal stability, the control of cell polarity, microtubule stability and cancer.
- Cellular localizationMARK1: Cytoplasmic, cytoskeleton.
MARK2: Cell membrane; Peripheral membrane protein.
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 1 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 2 antibody
- MAP/microtubule affinity regulating kinase 3 antibody
Anti-MARK 1+2+3+4 antibody images
Western blot - MARK 1/2/3/4 antibody (ab74131)
All lanes : Anti-MARK 1+2+3+4 antibody (ab74131) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COS-7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COS-7 cells with immunising peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 89 kDa
Observed band size : 89 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MARK 1/2/3/4 antibody (ab74131)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded
human breast carcinoma tissue using ab74131, at 1/50 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - MARK 1/2/3/4 antibody (ab74131)
Immunofluorescence analysis of HeLa cells, using ab74131 at 1/100 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"