Anti-MAT2A antibody (ab26174)
- Product nameAnti-MAT2A antibodySee all MAT2A primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionChicken polyclonal to MAT2A
- SpecificityThis antibody recognises MAT2A (N 192).
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 1-192 of Human MAT2A.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab26174 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of S-adenosylmethionine from methionine and ATP.
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine from L-methionine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AdoMet synthase family.
modificationsThe alpha' subunit is a post-translationally modified version of MAT2A.
- AdoMet synthase 2 antibody
- AdoMet synthetase 2 antibody
- AdoMet synthetase antibody
- AMS 2 antibody
- AMS2 antibody
- MAT 2 antibody
- MAT 2A antibody
- MAT II antibody
- MAT-II antibody
- Mat2a antibody
- MATA 2 antibody
- MATA2 antibody
- MATII antibody
- Methionine adenosyltransferase 2 antibody
- Methionine adenosyltransferase antibody
- Methionine adenosyltransferase II alpha antibody
- Methionine adenosyltransferase II antibody
- METK2_HUMAN antibody
- S adenosylmethionine synthetase gamma form antibody
- S adenosylmethionine synthetase isoform type 2 antibody
- S-adenosylmethionine synthase isoform type-2 antibody
- SAMS 2 antibody
- SAMS2 antibody
Anti-MAT2A antibody images
Anti-MAT2A antibody (ab26174) at 1/2000 dilution + 0.5ug E coli derived fusion protein
Goat anti IgY HRP at 1/1000 dilution
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Observed band size : 77 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MAT2A antibody (ab26174)
This product has been referenced in:
- Vázquez-Chantada M et al. HuR/methyl-HuR and AUF1 regulate the MAT expressed during liver proliferation, differentiation, and carcinogenesis. Gastroenterology 138:1943-53 (2010). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 20102719) »