For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberAT3A2
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionCatalyzes the formation of S-adenosylmethionine from methionine and ATP.
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine biosynthesis; S-adenosyl-L-methionine from L-methionine: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AdoMet synthase family.
modificationsThe alpha' subunit is a post-translationally modified version of MAT2A.
Information by UniProt
- AdoMet synthase 2 antibody
- AdoMet synthetase 2 antibody
- AdoMet synthetase antibody
Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] images
References for Anti-MAT2A antibody [AT3A2] (ab86424)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"