For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MATN1 antibody
See all MATN1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MATN1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 13 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of Human MATN1 (NP_002370).
- Positive control
- Rat liver tissue lysate
Human liver tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionCartilage matrix protein is a major component of the extracellular matrix of non-articular cartilage. It binds to collagen.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 VWFA domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- Cartilage matrix protein antibody
- CMP antibody
- CRTM antibody
Anti-MATN1 antibody images
Western blot - MATN1 antibody (ab106384)
Lane 1 : Anti-MATN1 antibody (ab106384) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MATN1 antibody (ab106384) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MATN1 antibody (ab106384)
Immunohistochemistry of MATN1 in Human liver tissue using ab106384 at 5 µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-MATN1 antibody(ab106384)
Immunofluorescence of MATN1 in Human Liver cells using ab106384 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-MATN1 antibody (ab106384)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"