For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMajor component of the extracellular matrix of cartilage and may play a role in the formation of extracellular filamentous networks.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in cartilaginous tissues, such as vertebrae, ribs and shoulders.
- Involvement in diseaseMultiple epiphyseal dysplasia 5
Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia MATN3-related
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- AV009181 antibody
- DIPOA antibody
- EDM5 antibody
Anti-Matrilin 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Matrilin 3 antibody (ab94525)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"