For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MAX antibody
See all MAX primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MAX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Dog, Pig, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region of human MAX
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- RelevanceMAX is a basic helix-loop-helix, leucine zipper protein that forms heterodimers with MYC and MAD. It is involved in regulating gene expression.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- bHLHd4 antibody
- bHLHd5 antibody
- bHLHd6 antibody
References for Anti-MAX antibody (ab80336)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"