For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- FunctionDoes not bind DNA by itself. Recruits histone deacetylases and DNA methyltransferases. Acts as transcriptional repressor and plays a role in gene silencing.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 MBD (methyl-CpG-binding) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Nuclear, in discrete foci.
Information by UniProt
- AI181826 antibody
- AU019209 antibody
- MBD 3 antibody
Anti-MBD3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-MBD3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71777)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"