Anti-MCP1 antibody (ab9858)
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute with 500µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPhosphate buffered saline
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesPurified from ascitic fluid
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9858 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Rabbit polyclonal to MCP1 (ab9669). For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Capture at 1µg/ml with ab9669 as Detection.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.4 µg/ml.|
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsProcessing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- C-C motif chemokine 2 antibodyCCL 2 antibodyCCL2 antibody
- CCL2_HUMAN antibodyChemokine (C C motif) ligand 2 antibodyChemokine C C motif ligand 2 antibodyChemokine CC Motif Ligand 2 antibodyGDCF 2 antibodyGDCF 2 HC11 antibodyGDCF-2 antibodyGDCF2 antibodyHC11 antibodyHSMCR30 antibodyHSMCR30 antibodyJE antibodyMCAF antibodyMCP 1 antibodyMCP-1 antibodyMCP1 antibodyMGC9434 antibodyMonocyte chemoattractant protein 1 antibodyMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor antibodyMonocyte chemotactic and activating factor antibodyMonocyte chemotactic protein 1 antibodyMonocyte secretory protein JE antibodyMonocyte secretory protein JE antibodySCYA2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine A2 (monocyte chemotactic protein 1, homologous to mouse Sig je) antibodySmall inducible cytokine A2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily A (Cys Cys), member 2 antibodySmall inducible cytokine subfamily A Cys Cys member 2 antibodySmall-inducible cytokine A2 antibodySMC CF antibodySMC-CF antibodySMCCF antibody
Anti-MCP1 antibody images
ab9858 staining MCP1 in human breast invasive ductal carcinoma tissue section by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue underwent heat mediated antigen retrieval in sodium citrate buffer (pH 6.0). The primary antibody was used at 10 ug/ml and incubated with sample at 4°C overnight. A HRP-labeled polymer detection system was used with a DAB chromogen.
References for Anti-MCP1 antibody (ab9858)
ab9858 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.