Anti-MCPT4 antibody (ab92368)
- Product nameAnti-MCPT4 antibody
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide: KLQKKAKETPSVN by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 114 - 126 of Mouse MCPT4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab92368 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Not yet tested in other applications.
- FunctionHas chymotrypsin-like activity. Hydrolyzes the amide bonds of synthetic substrates having Tyr and Phe residues at the P1 position. Preferentially hydrolyzes the 'Tyr-4-
-Ile-5' bond of angiotensin I and the 'Phe-20-
-Ala-21' bond of amyloid beta-protein, and is less active towards the 'Phe-8-
-His-9' bond of angiotensin I and the 'Phe-4-
-Ala-5' and 'Tyr-10-
-Glu-11' bonds of amyloid beta-protein. Involved in thrombin regulation and fibronectin processing.
- Tissue specificitySubmucosal mast cells. In femoral muscle, detected in myocytes but not in mast cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Mast cell protease 4 antibody
- Mcp 4 antibody
- Mcpt4 antibody
- MCPT4_MOUSE antibody
- MMCP 4 antibody
- MMCP 4A antibody
- MMCP 4B antibody
- MMCP-4 antibody
- MMCP4 antibody
- MMCP4A antibody
- MMCP4B antibody
- MSMCP antibody
- Myonase antibody
- Serosal mast cell protease antibody
References for Anti-MCPT4 antibody (ab92368)
ab92368 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.