For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberMD113
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesFlow Cyt: 1/10. Does not work in western blotting and immunoprecipitation. Prior to use in biological assays, antibody should be filter sterilised and dialysed to remove azide.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay cooperate with CD180 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS) and cytokine production. Important for efficient CD180 cell surface expression.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in B-cells, monocytes and tonsil.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space. Associated with CD180 at the cell surface.
Information by UniProt
- BPAD antibody
- dJ80N2.1 antibody
- Ly 86 antibody
References for Anti-MD1 antibody [MD113] (ab11860)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"